Thursday, June 23, 2011

one of my newest favorite things.


summer storms in rexburg, idaho.
we talk about how beautiful california is... which it undoubtedly is. but there is something about it here that makes you want to just sit outside and look up to the sky. when the lightning shoots across the sky and the thunder rolls, the words of how great thou art run through my head. i don't want to go to bed with earth as beautiful it is. it was created by Him. looking outside, i remember Him.
my God, how great Thou art.

2 comments:

  1. *sigh*
    those summer thunderstorms are one of the things I miss the most about back home. It's so refreshing to have some rain when it's been hot outside, and it makes the air smell so good, doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hay girly leave me a comment with your e-mail in it on my blog so I can add you (no one will see it but me). Hugs

    ReplyDelete