Friday, April 8, 2011

winter semest: DONE.

i cannot believe the semester is over. sometimes i'm like "praise the lord, it's done." other times i'm like "well dang, that went by quick." i guess it's safe to say i'm not sure how i feel about it being done.
don't get me wrong, i'm totally stoked. the end of the semest means LESS SNOW. however, slightly debatable. today i was busy moving from 319 to 315. (doesn't sound bad, but considering 315 is in a dif building, it becomes a nuisance going down three floors with my boxes, bins, and garbage bags full of ish, only to go up three floors with all of that, to go back down, up, down, up... you get the picture.) anyway, it snowed. the biggest snow flakes i've seen in my life, and that's saying a lot considering i've spent the last three months in iceburg. but, i surprisingly liked it. the snow flakes were fun to catch:)
i forgot where i was going with this.
this semester was such an interesting one. i've learned a lot, to say the very least. it has taught me about what i want, who i am, and what i can become. i've met some amazing people. i had amazing teachers, like i LOVED my teachers. they dealt with me and liked me, so how can i complain. oh&btdubs, i got all a's &a-minuses. i think. cross your fingers for me.
plus i love my roommates.


i never thought i'd say this, but i think this is the place i'm supposed to be. rexburg, idaho. i know. craze.
i'm learning to trust the Lord. i'm learning to love the gospel. i'm seeing how blessed i am. life is such a blessing, how can i complain? i don't know where i'll be in a year from now, but i just want to be happy. &i think i'm getting there.

4 comments:

  1. I love your long hair, Alyssa! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That last picture of you is GORGEOUS!! Smokin'. So glad to hear that you are loving life in good old Rexy. It is definitely a time of growth and discovery...and way to go on the grades!!! I knew you could do it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Jenny, that last pic of you is sooo cute! Good job on the grades! Someday, you'll have a special place in your heart for that weird little town of Rexburg, just like I do ;)

    ReplyDelete