Wednesday, September 1, 2010

above all else.

i'm sure to anyone reading this, especially my lovely mormons, are wondering when i will finally write what's most important in my life. lets just say, i've been waiting for the end of the month.
lets pretend it's still august.
above all, i am most grateful for my Heavenly Father, my Savior Jesus Christ, and his gospel.
i don't know if i can ever truly realize how blessed i am. but i have the slightest clue that i am.
in the crazy world we live in today, it is so easy to be distracted. whether it be big or small, we can let it take a toll. throughout life, there is some things that never have, or ever will, deceive me, fight with me, or hurt my feelings.
i am so grateful to know that i have a loving Heavenly Father. He has given me everything. all that is good comes from Him. everything i could ever be grateful for, He is the core of it all. His Son, Jesus Christ, gave His life for me. for all of us. what greater gift is there? nothing can compare.
i am so grateful to know that the fulness of the gospel has been restored. there is no question in my mind that The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints is God's church. i have read the Book of Mormon, i have prayed. if anyone lacks wisdom of this, read it. then pray with real intent, with nothing wavering.
i am grateful to know that i am a Daughter of a King, a Child of God. we all are. i would feel very alone in the universe if i didn't know this.
i cannot look into the stars, the galaxies, and not feel the celestial glory that come from them.
i love my Heavenly Father. i love my Savior.



&i love you:)

ps, here's the vid of josh attacking me while he's dressed like a monkey from monday night. you can't really see, but hearing is plenty embarrassing enough.

1 comment: